Friday 18 March 2016

Edesign evaluation

Hello everyone!

In this challenge I had to choose one CLIL eProject and evaluate it; it is the time to use a rubric and become an evaluator!

I choose a blog developed by three students from last year. In my opinion is one of the best ones!

In my review I used the rubric given by our teacher @mjgsm and it reflects all the aspects that a good blog needs. Therefore, I can conclude that the blog I evaluated is perfect and has many resources and it is very funny to read it. I learn few things about their last year work.


I used Genial.ly to present my evaluation because it is a new webpage, created by Spanish developers and I think is really good, they can be improved, but it is fresh and original.


I hope you enjoy it and take a look their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment