Friday 18 March 2016

Developing an eProject!

Hello!

I am developing an eProject! In this challenge we had to create a project where the use of ICT is essential.

Therefore, I want to spread why is it important to know what is around us and with this project I think we can learn more about our city and also about us. I tried to show that we move around the city, we walk through many places that we do not know anything about and they are important.

Here you have the clip of the idea, I have to say thanks to my technical support @Salvador1987lop that helps me with this record:
  





The video was edited with Wondershare Filmora, it is an easy tool to create videos. I recommend you to use it. The audio was made with an online tool where you can write a text and choose who is going to say it and in which language, and then you can download this record for free.

If I had to develop it in a class, I would do in this way:


This template was given by our teacher @mjgsm. It is located in Google Docs, one of the best online tools, it allows you to create and storage documents, files, etc. You only need a Google Account.

I hope you like this eProject and please buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment