Wednesday 20 April 2016

World Book Day is coming!

This Saturday is the World Book Day and in class we wanted to do a special activity. Our teacher @mjgsm ask us to use Aurasma and record a video or an audio explaining our favourite book, the type of reader we are, etc.

In other post I explained you how to use Aurasma. It is very easy to use and with the QR code that I give you, you can follow my channel and discover what I made.


The trigger image I used is this one:




I took a picture of the book and I use Canva.com to make the poster. Is a really good tool because it allows you to make nice posters in few minutes. It has many resources in spite of lots of them you need to pay.

The video you are going to watch inside the trigger image, was edited with the Wondershare Filmora tool. It is a simple computer program that allows you to edit, insert images or videos, insert music, etc.

For those of you that have problems or you can’t use Aurasma, I upload the video on youtube, so you can watch it here.




In addition, my classmates made their own posters and trigger images using Aurasma, you can watch their fantastic creations in this board on Pinterest.

Sigue el tablero A Wall of Books de Mª Jesús en Pinterest.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment